MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The acceptance of a membership is at the sole discretion of UFC Gym LLC, who reserves the right to accept or refuse any membership application or guest without an explanation or reason.
- All persons entering the club and using the facilities may do so at their own risk. Neither the designated club nor any associated company can accept responsibility or liability for any injury, loss, fatality or damage caused to any person or property. Members and their guests agree that no claims will be maid against UFC Gym or any of its subsidiaries, the management or staff for any reason whatsoever.
- The use of the club and its facilities is subject to the terms of the notices displayed, which are incorporated into and form a part of this rules and regulations.
- Members must comply with the rules and regulations of the club, which may be amended, varied, deleted, and added to from time to time. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of membership and forfeiture of any fees.
- Any person who loses, damages or destroys the property of the club shall be held responsible and liable for repair or replacement of such property at their sole expense.
- Members and their guests use the facilities and participate in the activities at their own risk and are advised to consult their physician prior to commencing any passive or active physical exercise program. Your doctor or relevant health professional should do a physical examination to see if you have any health risk. He or she can also give you information about how to exercise safely.
- The member warrants and represents that he/she is in a good health and physical condition. Further that he/she knows of no health, medical or other reason why he/she is unable to participate in passive or active exercise and that such exercise will not be detrimental to his/her health, safety and wellbeing.
- Members shall not use any club facilities whilst suffering from any infections and contagious illness, disease or other ailment where there is risk of cross infection or where the condition may affect the comfort or wellbeing of other members.
- Members are required to produce their membership wristband/ card/ finger swipe at reception prior to using the facilities. The management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone unable to produce a valid membership wristband/ card/ finger swipe.
- Memberships are personal to the member and are non-transferable.
- Only the persons named on the membership may use the facilities. The use of wristband/ card by any other person may result in the cancellation of the membership and forfeiture of fees.
- Members and guests on medications or those who have heart condition should not use the sauna/ steam rooms.
- Members and guests are required to wear appropriate gym attire when using the gymnasium and GX studios. Members should remain modestly and appropriately dressed in all areas of the club.
- Always enter the Sauna after taking a shower and being dried. Always use a towel underneath whilst sitting or lying on the wood.
- Games or activities which are disturbing or dangerous to others are not permitted.
- Sound equipment, such as radios and compact disc players are not permitted except with the use of headphones.
- Soliciting and selling products and services, including private personal training sessions to any member is prohibited and shall result in immediate termination of the member concerned.
- All kind of drugs and substitutions are not allowed on UFC premises. Zero Drug Tolerance. Those who decided not to comply will be terminated immediately with a lifetime ban and reported to local authorities.
- The management reserves the right to adjust the opening hours of the club and/or any of its facilities for the purpose of cleaning, decorating, repairs, training, special functions, and holidays. The management shall endeavor to give reasonable notice of any change in the operational hours of the club.
- UFC Gym LLC reserves the right to introduce and vary the prices and categories of membership from time to time. All fees including membership classes, personal training coaching and guest fees are subject to change at any given time.
- Memberships not renewed within 30 days of expiration will be made null and void and therefore considered as a new membership, thereby not being able to take advantage of the renewal benefits.
- The use of photographic and video recording equipment, including mobile phones with camera features within the club, including the changing rooms is strictly prohibited. The local authorities will be informed if any such occurrences take place. Only pre-approved photographic request will be allowed.
- Start Up fees and Membership fees are non-refundable upon resignation or termination for any reason whatsoever.
- The Management reserves the right to periodically review their prices, charges
and fees if found necessary and implement these accordingly with the beginning of a new membership. VAT is applicable to all transactions as per local law.
- A One Month (1) membership cannot be frozen.
29.1 A Three (3) Months membership can be frozen for a maximum of 22 days continuously.
29.2 A Six (6) Months membership can be frozen for a maximum of 43 days continuously or be split into two (2) freezing intervals not exceeding 43 days in total.
29.3 A Twelve (12) Months membership can be frozen for a maximum of 89 days continuously or be split into four (4) freezing intervals not exceeding 89 days in total.
29.1-29.3 will not implicate any additional fees.
- Members cannot use the Club, its services or facilities during the freezing period.
- Cancellation of any payment after the grace period of 48 hours from the day of subscription of membership is not permitted and the amount paid is non-refundable.
- The member shall obtain a confirmation in writing (on UFC letterhead or electronic message) from the club that the Termination has been applied. Following the member will be informed if Termination has been accepted.
- Temporary lockers will be provided by the Club and must be cleared daily.
Unclaimed properties will be kept by the Club for a period of 1 week after which
the Management reserves the right to dispose the items in any way it sees fit. Valuable items of any kind shall not be kept in the lockers.
The Management does not take any responsibility for the items kept in the lockers.
- All members must abide by the rules of the Club and adhere to the etiquette of
the Club, which may be amended and/ or added to from time to time at
the Management’s discretion. Specific childcare policy applies.
- UFC Gym (Al Migdam Company) or its subsidiaries accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to members or their guests’ properties or for death/injuries sustained
whilst on the premises. Members and their guests agree that no claims will be
made against UFC Gym (Al Migdam Company) the Company, Leisure Unlimited LLC, the Management or staff for
any reason whatsoever.
- All amounts payable under this Agreement shall be exclusive of value added
tax or similar indirect tax (“VAT”). Where VAT is payable under this Agreement, the
consideration for the supply of goods/ services shall be increased by an amount
equal to the amount of VAT, applicable at the prevailing rate at the time such
supply is made. Payment of VAT, as applicable under law, is a prerequisite under
- Use of the club facilities will be subject to a brief medical questionnaire (Pre-Activity Readiness Questionnaire). A doctor’s referral letter may be required to obtain medical referral prior to using the gymnasium facilities.
I have read, understood and agree to the membership Terms & Conditions extracted from the UFC Gym Rules mentioned above.